Human Rights are the basic principles, rights and freedoms of life granted to people all over the world by the European Court of Human Rights based in Strasbourg.
If you’ve been refused entry to the UK and this denies you the opportunity of right to a family life, or separates you from a dependant, then you may have the right to appeal the refusal based on your Human Rights
Should you wish to appeal a refusal decision based on the infringement of Human Rights; our Immigration Specialists can assist you. Your appeal is in safe hands.
We will look at all of the relevant information surrounding your case and explain how to take your case forward if you have been refused.
We will listen to you and the reasons why you think this decision was unfair. Our recommendation will be based on our experience in managing this type of appeal before. You can trust us to represent you on this matter.
Each case is different; we need to look at all of the merits of your case including Human Rights issues and agree on the best way forward. We can manage this important matter for you in a sensitive and determined way. We want to win your case.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should appeal or it would be better to lodge a fresh application
- Strong and weak points of your appeal
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Lodging your Grounds of Appeal to the First and Upper Tier Tribunals, Asylum and Immigration Chambers (FTT IAC, UTT IAC)
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer
- Summarising your evidence
- Drafting skeleton argument – the core of your appeal
- Creating a professionally looking paginated appeal bundle
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Working with interpreters (if required)
- Submission your appeal bundle to tFirst and Upper Tier Tribunals, Asylum and Immigration Chambers (FTT IAC, UTT IAC) and the Home Office Presenting Officer (HOPO)
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post/AIT/FTT IAC, UTT IAC etc
- Keeping you updated by post, E-mail or phone on the progress of your appeal at every stage
- Personal attendance by our specialist advocate of the appeal hearing (if instructed so by the appellant or sponsor)
- Advising you on the outcome of your appeal
- Lodging reconsideration request (if required/instructed)
- Advising you on other possible remedies if something goes wrong
The above options are not exhaustive as we treat every client’s case individually.
Please talk to us today on 0207 392 7672 and have your first consultation to understand your merits on the appeal.